Take it or Leave It
Are you searching for that special something or wishing to get rid of an item you no longer need?
Each year, the City of St. Albert organizes the "Take It or Leave It" event to give residents a chance to unload unwanted, reusable items such as a sofa or camping gear, and to pick up items that they may want. It's a great way to promote reuse within our community!
Date and Location for 2020:
Saturday, June 13 - Servus Place North Parking Lot
- All materials will be inspected and any material considered to be unusable will not be accepted
- Drop-off items between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- Pick-up items between 8:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- All remaining items will be taken to the landfill at 1:45 p.m.
- Identification will be requested when dropping items off. "Leave It" is for St. Albert residents only!
- The event is free, but donations will be accepted for the St. Albert Food Bank
|Freons or fuel||Tires|
|Barbeques||Plastic planter pots|
Last edited: December 6, 2019