Tickets & Box Office
The Arden Theatre sells its tickets exclusively through our Box Office in St. Albert Place and online at Ticketmaster. Please be wary of any third-party ticket sellers.
Arden Box Office
St. Albert Place
5 St. Anne Street (view map ↗)
St. Albert, AB T8N 3Z9
Monday to Friday: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
The Box Office also opens one hour prior to performances.
Methods of Payment: Debit Card, American Express, Mastercard and Visa
When picking up pre-ordered tickets at the Arden Box Office, please present the credit card used to make the purchase, plus photo ID.
Multiple Ticket Discounts
Purchase Multiple Tickets and Save up to 20%!
- Save 10% when you buy 10-19 tickets.
- Save 15% when you buy 20-29 tickets.
- Save 20% when you buy 30+ tickets.
- All tickets must be purchased at the same time.
- A limit of four discounted tickets per event.
- Discounted rates do not apply to Noisy Theatre performances and St. Albert Children’s Theatre’s winter production.
- All discounted tickets are available through The Arden Theatre Box Office ONLY, in person or by phone.
Additional Ticket Information
- All prices include GST.
- A facility fee will be applied to each ticket purchased.
- General admission seating will be in place for all Noisy Theatre performances and all performances at St. Albert Community Hall.
- Babes-in-arms (under 2 years of age) require a paid ticket.
- Gift Certificates available in any denomination
All ticket purchases are final. No exchanges or refunds.
An Accessible Venue
The Arden Theatre offers accessible lobby areas, washrooms, and seating areas. Wheelchair seats within the theatre are offered in rows C and D.
Noise- and light-dampening devices are available for use during any performance at The Arden Theatre. Please contact Box Office for more information.
Starsound Infrared Hearing Assistance receivers can be reserved when ordering tickets for any event. Please contact The Arden Theatre Box Office for more information.
For the comfort of all patrons, please refrain from wearing perfumes, oils and colognes.
Free parking is available across the street from the Theatre, with additional options at the St. Albert Curling Club lot (located at 3 Taché Street), in the public lot on the corner of Sir Winston Churchill Avenue and St. Anne Street, and along the St. Anne Street Promenade.
London Bar Service
Drinks for intermission can be pre-ordered for your convenience.
Last edited: January 16, 2020