Rentals & Bookings
Interested parties may contact the Arden Theatre, Theatre Services Coordinator, to check on the availability of dates and fill out a Technical Requirements Application.
Download the Technical Requirements Application and fax the completed form to 780-459-1726.
State-of-the-Art Technical Equipment
The Arden Theatre offers the latest in technical equipment, having upgraded its sound and lighting systems in 2010 and 2011.
- Large proscenium stage of cushioned, tempered hardboard (13.75 m deep x 23.6 m wide)
- ETC lighting system
- Apogee sound system
- 26 fly lines
- Hydraulic orchestra pit
- Computerized Box Office offering complete ticketing and Ticketmaster services
- Steinway 7’ grand piano
- A fully distributed closed-circuit video system
Additional Services & Amenities
- Located just off the lobby
- Comfortably seats 80 patrons
- Dance barre and mirror
- Ideal for rehearsals, classes, meetings and recitals
- 498 seats
- Two large dressing rooms with showers
- Two small dressing rooms with showers
- Wardrobe room
- Sewing machine, irons and ironing board, washer and dryer
- Green Room/Lounge with sofas, sink, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, TV
Licensed bar and concession in the lobby
London Bar Service available during many shows
Free parking [enter parking lot from Perron St.] View map.
Topics in this section
Last edited: January 15, 2020