Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
The Board holds hearings every other Wednesday at 6:00 p.m.
The Subdivision and Development Appeal Board (Bylaw 20/1995) hears appeals arising from the decisions of the Development Officer in connection with the administration and interpretation of the Municipal Development Plan and Land Use Bylaw. The Board's decisions may be appealed to the Court of Appeal of Alberta.
- Michael Kirk, Chair, Citizen Member
- Wyatt Glebe, Vice-Chair, Citizen Member
- Sandy Clark, Citizen Member
- Jay Herrick, Citizen Member
- Sheila McDonald, Citizen Member
- Rachelle Trovato, Citizen Member
There are no Council representatives on the Subdivision and Development Appeal Board.
SDAB Agendas & Decisions
Last edited: November 29, 2019