Any individual wishing to lodge a complaint against a St. Albert RCMP officer can do so by:
- Attending or contacting the St. Albert RCMP at 96 Bellerose Drive, St. Albert 780-458-7700.
- Attending any other RCMP detachment.
- Contacting the independent Civilian Review and Complaints Commission
For any further questions or information about RCMP Officer complaints please visit: RCMP FAQ's - Making a Complaint
Please note the local Policing Committee Public Complaint Director position is not active at this time.
St. Albert Municipal Enforcement Officers
Any individual wishing to make a complaint against a St. Albert Municipal Enforcement Community Peace Officer can do so by:
- Contacting the City of St. Albert’s Peace Officer Program Supervisor at 780-418-6647, or
- Contacting the City of St. Albert’s Manager of Policing Services at 780-458-4303.
Complaints against the St. Albert Municipal Enforcement Community Peace Officers are handled in accordance with the Alberta Peace Officer Act.
For more information about the Alberta Peace Officer Program and oversight provided visit the Alberta Justice and Solicitor General website.
Last edited: October 22, 2019