Internal Auditor & Internal Audit Steering Committee
Meeting dates to be determined.
The Internal Auditor and Internal Audit Steering Committee (Bylaw 25/2016), functioning in the context of the appointment, or proposed appointment, of an Internal Auditor, will:
- establish contractual terms and selection criteria for the position of Internal Auditor, and make related recommendations to Council;
- make recommendations to Council regarding the specific areas of review and consideration by the Internal Auditor;
- review and approve the Internal Auditor’s work plan as it relates to the Internal Auditor’s specific mandate set by Council;
- periodically request and receive interim reports from the Internal Auditor and Administration on matters relating to the Internal Auditor’s mandate; and
- make decisions on matters delegated to the Committee by Council.
- Cathy Heron, Mayor
- Sheena Hughes, Vice-Chair, Councillor
- Natalie Joly, Councillor
- Ken MacKay, Councillor (Alternate)
- De-Anna Bailey, Chair, citizen member
- Gill Hermanns, citizen member
Agendas and Minutes
Please visit the Agendas, Minutes and Videos webpage to view recent agendas and minutes for this Committee.
Last edited: December 31, 2019